Thursday, August 4, 2011

Annnnd, I'm back!

2 month hiatus. Sorry!

My brother is engaged. Super exciting, right! Yup! His wedding date was supposed to be June of next year. Great! I can have an entire year to lose all the weight I want/need to look foxy in my bridesmaid dress.

And then...they decided to move up the date to December 10th. I'm in a tizzy! My timeline of dropping weight was halved.

Last Sunday, I decided to buy the Iron Gym's Total Upper Body Workout Bar. I've wanted one for about 6 months now but either didn't have the money or when I did have the money, couldn't find one. Target had one on Sunday so I jumped on picking one up.

It is SOOO much more of a workout than I was anticipating! Not only am I working my arms, but my core is definitely getting a workout from having to support me, as are my legs. I'm short, so I'm actually having to use a step up stool to help a little bit. But I can already tell my body is getting stronger!

Anyway, sorry I've abandoned the blog for a bit. I hope to make it a habit to blog again. :)

Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment