Sunday, February 27, 2011

10 Things I'm excited about

This week has been amazing, workout-wise. That being said, I figured I ought to share my top 10 things I'm excited about with exercising (not David Letterman style).

1) I can see a visible change in my body. This week I gained about 4lbs. BUT, I lost 7.75" throughout my body.

2) I can see my clavicles without flexing!

3) I have more stamina when working out. Frequently workouts last 45 minutes to an hour with no problem.

4) I can BREATHE. I know this sounds funny, but seriously...I can take a deep breath and enjoy it.

5) Greasy foods just sound/look gross. I want to eat healthier because I feel healthier.

6) My clothes fit better and are, in some cases, loose! I need to go pants shopping when I save up enough money.

7) People are noticing. I've been getting compliments lately on me looking good. Which gives me more encouragement to work harder!

8) I sleep better at night. Don't know if it's because I can breathe better, or because my body is just tired from exercising. But I go to sleep and don't move all night long (which is how it's supposed to be)!

9) I'm actually starting to get definition in my stomach and legs. I'm working on a two-pack, and my legs are super strong.

10) I feel better about myself and how people see me. I'm becoming more comfortable in my own body. More confident. It's amazing what diet and exercise can do.

What are some things you are excited about?
Meg

6 comments:

  1. Hi, I just wanted to congratulate you on your progress. Sometimes it is those non-scale victories that matter more than what the scale says. Keep up the good work...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, thank you for the compliment! I completely agree--sometimes it is the non-scale victories that matter more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, Meghan! I just discovered your blog thanks to FB and I just wanted to say you are doing awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jumping on the bandwagon to say: congratulations!! Keep it up, Megs! You can do it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Emily and Dahnya! I appreciate the love and encouragement. :) Miss you both!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this list. Probably the most motivating thing I have read in weeks! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete