Saturday, June 4, 2011

I really need a pedometer...

Today I spent the entire day walking around the streets of Baltimore and the grounds of Ft McHenry. And now I wonder how far I actually walked.

I've had pedometers in the past. But because of where my pants line sits, the pedometer always jabs into my skin and it hurts like something ridiculous. I'd put it on my pocket, but I've been told that that can yield inaccurate results.

I've heard that a Fitbit is the way to go. If only I could afford it now. I know it's reasonable compared to some, but it's still quite a bit.

Do you use a pedometer? If so, what do you use? Is it reasonably priced? Or do you guestimate your distance walked/run?

Hope you're enjoying your weekend!
Meggie

1 comment:

  1. I have a Fitbit and have to say, I LOVE it! I've tried a couple of different versions of the Weight Watchers pedometers in the past, but always ended up losing them. The latest one does have a safety clip, so that would definitely help prevent that. If you can save the money for the Fitbit, I would definitely recommend it.

    ReplyDelete