Thursday, January 6, 2011

I feel good, dodadodadodadoooo!

And I knew that I would! haha

Day 5 today. I decided to do 30 minutes of the eliptical. I have a gym membership at work, so I decided to go there to work out. My friend who I work with was exercising with me, so afterwords we went into a side room to stretch, and then to go see the new group exercise room when a gal asked us if we were coming in for the Stretch and Strength course that was getting ready to begin. We both said no, that we were just looking at the new facility. The gal convinced me to stay.

So instead of 30 minutes, I got 90 minutes. And boy, was that extra hour a KILLER! Despite the moves being easy (Mostly yoga and pilates moves), by the end I was hurtin. The last 5 minutes are where you just lay there, relaxing. The lady had the class do a relaxation exercise where you tighten certain muscles for 5 seconds and then release. I tried to do that, but as soon as I did, my calves got charlie horses. Guess I need to eat a banana!

Speaking of food, I am CRAVING the carbs. Seriously. Give me pasta. Lots of pasta. Or a Veggie Delight Subway Sandwich. That sounds amazing. Hopefully the lunch crew will vote for subway for tomorrow so I can get my Veggie Delight fix. :-) Any advice on how to cut the carb cravings?

Tomorrow, jazzercise!
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment