Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Day 4 of 100

Lots and LOTS of water, I've been drinking. Mostly with Crystal Light. I find that's the only way I can really get my water intake in. Today I think I've had the equivalent of 6 bottles of water, which is about half my weight. Yikes. But I've been told I'm supposed to drink my entire weight in water. What does that mean? Say I weighed 220 lbs (I don't, but let's say I did), the logic is to drink 220 oz. of water. That's a LOT of water.

Today I did the elliptical for 10 minutes, treadmill for 12.5, and 7.5 of weights to get in my 30 minutes.

It's only been a couple of days that I've been drinking so much water, but I can already tell a difference in the shape of my face. It's much thinner. I can feel my nose and my cheekbones without feeling fat first.

Tomorrow I think is going to be another round of elliptical and treadmill. Friday is jazzercise. Yes, that's right. Jazzercise. I have a friend that goes and I was able to get a deal where I can visit 10 times for only $20. I'm anxious to try it.

Whelp, I need to get to sleep.
I can do this.
Megs

2 comments:

  1. so, i thought i had read the thing about the water too but i just did some research. you're supposed to take your weight and divide that number in half. so if you weigh 220, you would drink 110 oz. then i read: "If you exercise, you should drink another eight ounce glass of water for every 20 minutes you are active. If you drink alcohol, you should drink at least an equal amount of water."

    hope that helps! keep up the good work. jazzercise sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the information, Dayna! I'm glad i don't have to drink that much water. I think I'd be swimming in water if I had to drink that much. I just keep imagining doing the 1 gallon challenge, but instead of milk, water. Either way would be really bad, haha.

    ReplyDelete